1. Can I order individual digital images? Historically, we have only sold them as an entire session, but we have recently changed our policy. When you purchase an 8 x 10 print or larger, you will receive a web-sized digital file for online purposes. Ask for pricing of individual files without a print purchase.
2. Do you have a referral program? Yes! We are always delighted whenever a new client tells us that a friend referred them to our studio. When a client who you have referred books a session, we will send you a certificate in the amount of $50 to use towards your next session.
3. How soon will I see proofs from my session? You will be able to schedule your proofing session to view your images within 3 weeks. Event images take about 4-6 weeks to be completed. Each image from the session is carefully reviewed and finished to produce the highest quality.
4. Can we have digital files of all the images? You can purchase the rights to reproduce the images, and you will receive a DVD of the printable images along with the Rights to Reproduce. Minimum print purchase required.
5. What should I wear to my session? The photographer will have a consult with you prior to your session but, in general, wear what makes you feel good; what you are comfortable wearing..
6. Can I order prints online? Yes. After the session, we sit down with you and review the proofs in person. Print/product orders for friends and family can be placed online.
7. Do you offer albums, prints, or framing? Yes, we work with high-quality custom framers, and we offer a variety of mounting and display options, inlcuding books,frames,canvas,metal, silicone, etc.. We constantly research new creative and protective diplay concepts via galleries, museums, top designers, etc
8. Do you have location suggestions for my session? Yes, we are happy to suggest a variety of locations to you, in addition to the possibility of shooting in our studio or in your home. The photographer will discuss options with you during your consult.
9. How long is a typical portrait session? Portrait sessions usually take up to around two hours, but there is no set time limit.
10. Do you offer Gift Certificates? Yes, we offer elegantly-packaged gift certificates in any amount!
11. How should I care for my prints? ?The lustre coating on prints provides protection from fingerprints, slight scratches and to ensure maximum UV Protection, it is always a good idea to keep your prints out of direct sunlight.
12. I’d like to book a family portrait session for our Holiday Cards, when should I schedule the session so I am able to order prints in time for the holiday season? Please plan to schedule your session before October 28th, 2011 to ensure that you are able to place your orders in time for us to meet the following deadlines:
Holiday Cards: December 2nd
Books: October 15th
Framing/Canvases/Couture Boards: December 2nd
Prints: December 9th